Healing Properties of Rose Quartz: Personal Experience

Read about my experiences with the healing properties of rose quartz.

Rose quartz was one of the first crystals I ever had. When I was a teenager, I received a piece of this beautiful stone from a friend, and have it to this day. Over the years, I have experienced the healing properties of rose quartz in a variety of ways.

This crystal is not only beautiful, but also can bring beauty and love into your life, in all ways. This crystal has such a powerful and profound connection to the heart chakra that it can be used for any purpose involving our hearts.

I still use my original piece of rose quartz from time to time, and I thought it would be nice to share some of the experiences I've had with this crystal throughout my life.

Rose Quartz is the Crystal of Love


Rose quartz is popularly used as a crystal for attracting or enhancing romantic love. However, this crystal opens up our hearts to all forms of love. It connects us more closely to our families, bonds us more lovingly with our friends, and also helps us to love and accept ourselves more completely.

All of us need to feel loved and to have love around us. During some periods, we might not experience the amount of love we need to feel joyful and fulfilled. I have found rose quartz to be the ideal crystal to use during these times.

Whenever I have gone through periods of being or feeling more alone, I have carried and meditated with rose quartz to free my heart up to accept new relationships. Anytime I spent some time using this crystal, I've found myself in situations where I've encountered people who would become significant in my life. Many of these people I know to this day.

Rose quartz not only helps bring about the opportunity to connect with others, but also helps us recognize and accept this connection. Much of the time that we feel alone, it is of our own making. Whether we realize it or not, we are the ones shutting ourselves off from others. Rose quartz has the ability to shatter the walls we create, filling our hearts and spirits with loving energy.

Rose Quartz Can Bring Romance


This crystal is the most popular for attracting romantic love for a reason - it works. I have had three great loves in my life. I used rose quartz extensively before meeting all of them. There is no one way to use it. However, keeping the crystal on or near you as much as possible seems to have the biggest impact.

Carry it with you during the day, sleep with it under your pillow at night, and meditate while holding it each day. Being constantly surrounded by its loving energy and influence will work to bring romance to you, and you to it.

Rose Quartz Can Promote Forgiveness


Forgiveness isn't possible without empathy, and rose quartz has the ability to foster empathy and compassion. Empathy is an important part of love, so it's no surprise that rose quartz has such a profound quality to help us empathize with others.

We all need to forgive people at various times throughout our lives. Not only for them, but more for ourselves. Whether we are betrayed, lied to, abandoned, or hurt in some other way by another, healing cannot take place until we forgive. I've found rose quartz to be invaluable for helping me to forgive others and move on from whatever pain they caused me. It has the ability to dispel negative energy and emotions, allowing feelings of love and understanding to prevail.

Of course, we sometimes need to forgive ourselves, as well. This can be uncomfortable for many of us, even if we need to do it. I find that rose quartz gives me the ability to love, accept, and forgive myself more easily.

Rose Quartz Can Ease Anxiety


Many of us regularly feel anxious or worried. There are so many things in life that are unsure and fill us with fear about what may come to be. I suffered from anxiety attacks earlier in my life from time to time. Although meditation and mindfulness helped, I didn't completely get rid of my anxiety until I started meditating with rose quartz on a regular basis. I haven't had an anxiety or panic attack in over a decade, and I credit rose quartz with finally stopping them once and for all.

This crystal's loving energies are great for eliminating or reducing all manner of negative emotions and thoughts, which contribute to anxiety and fear. Regularly carrying or using rose quartz can free us from this negativity and replace it with calm and serenity.

Rose Quartz Can Heal the Heart


Because rose quartz is so profoundly connected to the heart chakra, many people use it for not only healing emotional pain of the heart, but also physical maladies of the heart. Wearing a pendant of rose quartz over your heart can provide its healing energies to your heart throughout the day.

I do not suffer from any heart problems. However, I know a number of people with various heart-related conditions who have successfully used rose quartz to promote the health of their heart and reduce the severity of their health problems. A few of these people didn't respond to medications until they started wearing or carrying rose quartz as well. This speaks to this stones intense communication with the heart chakra and its healing properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment